Presentation of the Project Leader
The University of Genoa (UNIGE) is one of the most ancient of the European large universities; with about 280 educational paths distributed in the headquarters in Genoa and the learning centres of Imperia, Savona and La Spezia, it comes up to the community as a well-established reality throughout the region. Located at the heart of a superb city, offering splendours of its medieval and baroque heritage and site of the largest and most productive harbour in Europe, the University of Genoa is one of the most renowned multidisciplinary public universities in Italy, with peaks of excellence in several scientific and technological domains. The University of Genoa is a landmark in the achievement of tools to consciously deal with the challenges of the present and the future.
• Worldwide experts in all domains involving the sea: its habitat, its economy, its exploitation.
• Tight connections with one of the biggest oncological research hospital in Europe.
• Scientific and teaching synergies with the Istituto Nazionale di Fisica Nucleare (INFN) and the Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche (CNR).
• Systematic collaborations and sharing of facilities and infrastructure with high-tech national and international companies (e.g. IIT).
• UNESCO Chair “Anthropology of Health. Biosphere and Healing Systems” established in 2014
MORE INFO :
Sabrina Dapino, Member University of Genoa, Disability support services and support services for students with DSA