Football is the world’s most popular sport, which most people can play. What characterizes football is joy, community and belonging.
About the training
Soccer is the world’s greatest sport and is practiced all over the world. It is a ball and team sport that involves kicking or nodding the ball into the opponents’ goal. You can play either on grass, artificial turf, gravel, beaches (beach soccer) or indoors (futsal).
Target group for the activity
… has an intellectual disability or neuropsychiatric disability (NPF). Are you interested in playing football having a different disability? Contact the association about your needs and hear what opportunities there are.
If you have a visual impairment and instead want to listen to the ball, you can play 5-a-side football.
If you have reduced mobility and use a so-called walking frame, you can play frame football .
- You can play football 11 against 11, 7 against 7 or 5 against 5.
- Only the goalkeepers are allowed to take the ball with their hands.
Classes: There are three classes in parasport football and the rules may differ between the classes. The classes are:
- Parafotboll (Intellectual disability, NPF, mobility impairment, visual impairment)
- Special Olympics (Intellectual Disability)
- Unified (A class in Special Olympics where you play with people without disabilities)
- Football boots
- Shin guard
- Water bottle can also be good to have